The Gujarat government has started the land records online portal to make access to land record-related information easy for both rural and urban areas. The Revenue Department of Gujarat has launched an online portal named AnyRoR Gujarat, which also stands for 'Any Records of Rights Anywhere in Gujarat'. User can now look into details through their official website, anyror.gujarat.gov.in. The portal will also help people with online applications related to land acquisition and property search as well.
More than 225 Talukas in two Gujrat districts are covered by this portal. A legal document called the 7/12 extract contains information about every piece of property. The 7/12 extract combines Forms 7 and 12 into one form. Form 12 will contain information on the area, the type of land it is, and what it has historically been used for, whereas Form 7 is for a residence and contains all the details like the house owner and his rights.
|View Rural Land Record||View Urban Land Record|
|Login AnyRoR||Search Property on AnyRoR|
Services Offered By AnyROR Gujarat Website
This portal is designed to provide multiple services, including:
- Office Login
- Digitally Signed RoR Login
- Rural Land Record, Gujarat
- Urban Land Record, Gujarat
- E Chavdi
- Property Search
- Online application to obtain permission to buy land, pay premiums, and so on via Integrated Online Revenue Applications (IORA)
How To Do Office Login On AnyRoR Gujarat Portal
The office login option available on the AnyRoR website is available for government users only and not for the public. Those who want to log in on AnyRoR Gujarat Portal can do it by following a few simple steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Go to the official AnyRoR Gujarat portal, anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the home page, an office login link is available. Click on the link.
- Step 3: In case, a user has already created an account can directly fill in the username and password and click on login.
- Step 4: In case of a new user, click on the "Request to create a new user" link, provided at the left bottom.
- Step 5: Fill in all the information correctly including Designation and GPS/EIS Number and click on the "Next" button.
- Step 6: Further information will be asked ahead, fill all of it in carefully.
- Step 7: Generate username and password and go back to the office login page again.
- Step 8: On this page, provide username, password, and captcha, then click on login.
How To Do Log in for Digitally Signed RoR on AnyRoR Gujarat Portal
Digitally Signed RoR can be used for any official purpose. To obtain a digitally signed RoR, the user can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Gujarat Revenue Department portal for land records, anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link that says Digitally signed RoR.
- Step 3: It will redirect you to a new window.
- Step 4: Here, enter the mobile number and captcha code and then click on the generate OTP button.
- Step 6: Enter the OTP received on the same number mentioned in the window.
- Step 7: Click on the login button to generate a digitally signed RoR.
The AnyRoR Gujarat portal is a great step in digitizing land records and easing the lives of people. It is a user-friendly portal that provides multiple services. It empowers individuals as well as government officials to access important land-related data effortlessly. The portal has simplified the process for property searches, permissions, official records, and other services. As technology continues to transform administrative processes, this portal stands as an example of Gujarat's commitment to transparency and efficiency in land management.