AnyRoR, also known as Any Records of Rights Anywhere in Gujarat, was launched by the Gujarat Revenue Department on E-Dhara as a land record website. Now anyone can access the land record-related details in the state by visiting https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in. The platform was created with the objective to digitize land records and making them widely accessible to the public. It provides all the land record-related information in one place and promotes transparency as well as protects the rights of the landowners. The platform will also be helpful in removing unnecessary visits to government facilities for land record-related details. All such details are available on this platform.
The Revenue Department has launched the Integrated Online Revenue Applications (IORA) portal, accessible through AnyROR Gujarat, to further simplify land-related procedures. Through this portal, a person can submit online applications for a range of services relating to land. The IORA site provides a hassle-free experience whether you need to update records, file for property conversion, or get a land assessment.
|View Rural Land Record||View Urban Land Record|
|Login AnyRoR||Search Property on AnyRoR|
Services provided by AnyRoR
AnyRoR Gujarat provides several services. A few important of them are:
- Land Records in Rural Areas
- Land Records of Urban Areas
- Services for finding a property
- E Chavdi
- Online application to obtain permission to buy land, pay premiums, and so on via Integrated Online Revenue Applications (IORA)
How to View Rural Land Records on AnyRoR Gujarat Portal
All the details related to the rural land record related to Gujarat can now be accessed in one place. To get any facility related to rural records, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Visit the official AnyROR Gujarat website at https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the home page, click on the “View Land Record - Rural” Link.
- Step 3: This will lead you to a new page. Provide all the details asked here carefully.
Now click on the "select any" option, and a drop-down menu will open. Click on any one of the options as per your service requirement.
- Closed survey no. detail
- Old scanned VF-7/12 details
- Old scanned VF-6 entry details
- VF-7 survey no details
- VF8A khata details
- VF-6 entry details
- 135-D notice for mutation
- New survey no from old for promulgated village
- Entry list by month-year
- Integrated survey no. details
- Revenue case details
- Know khata by owner's name
- Know survey no detail by UPIN
- Know owner details in other language
- Step 4: Select the appropriate options like District, Taluka, and Village by clicking on other drop-down menus.
- Step 5: Now enter the captcha code and click on Get Record Details.
- Step 6: The digital form of your details will be displayed on the screen.
AnyRoR Gujarat portal provides all the necessary details related to the Gujarat land revenue. This portal was launched by the Revenue Department of Gujarat. Though the app version has not been launched yet, this platform is effective in providing all kinds of land-related details in one place. Those who want to check their e-chavdi, khasra details, entry details, survey details etc. information can access it from anyror.gujarat.gov.in. The platform is easing the lives of millions and helping to resolve legal issues as well.