The full form of AnyROR is Any Records of Rights Anywhere in Gujarat. It was launched as an official Gujarat land records website by the Gujarat Revenue Department on E-Dhara. Anyone who wishes to view land records in Gujarat can access it online by visiting anyror.gujarat.gov.in. Further details related to the AnyRoR, land record Gujarat certificate (Jantri), etc. are also available on the website.
In Gujarat, the government has worked to make land records available online. They created a website called E Dhara Gujarat for this purpose. Using this website, people can see their land records for different categories like 7/12, (7/12 8અ ગુજરાત Online) 8/12, and 6/12 in their district, taluka, and village. The E Dhara Gujarat services can be used through the Umang App developed by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
To check AnyROR Anywhere Gujarat land records online, people can visit the Umang website at https://web.umang.gov.in/. Here, it is required to log in with a mobile number or MPin to access the land record details.
The Objective of AnyROR Portal
The main objective of the AnyROR Gujarat portal is to digitize land records and make them widely accessible to the public. AnyROR Gujarat brings forward land-related information and improves transparency to protect the rights of landowners. It will also help in removing the necessity for in-person visits to government facilities. The AnyROR Gujarat platform enables online access to land records and allows users to update information on crop loans, subsidies, and electricity connections as needed.
Benefits of AnyROR Gujarat Initiative
Key benefits of the AnyROR Anywhere website are:
- Protects land ownership rights
- Helps with easy bank loans
- AnyROR Gujarat land records help in determining the ownership in case of land disputes and litigation.
Types of Land Records On AnyROR
There are primarily 4 types of land records, and many others are available on the official website of AnyRoR.
- VF6 or Village Form 6: Entry Details: those changes that happened on the land record. These details are maintained by Talati or Village Accountants.
- VF7 or Village Form 7: 7/12 survey number or khasra details. Also, the form is known as Satbara Utara or 7/12.
- VF8A or Village Form 8A: All the details of the Khata are on VF-8A
- 135 D Notice for Mutation: Talathi released a notice and asked for objections on changes in land records. Services Offered By AnyROR Gujarat Portal
Gujarat's government land record portal AnyROR Anywhere provides multiple services. Important of them are mentioned below:
- Rural Land Record, Gujarat
- Urban Land Record, Gujarat
- E Chavdi
- Property Search
- Online application to obtain permission to buy land, pay premiums, and so on via Integrated Online Revenue Applications (IORA)
How To Check Rural Land Records in AnyROR Gujarat?
Anyone who wishes to check the rural land records from the AnyRoR portal is required to follow the below-mentioned steps carefully:
- Step 1: Go to the official AnyROR Gujarat website at https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the home page, click on “View Land Record - Rural”
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page.
Here, click on the "select any" option, and a drop-down menu will open. Click on any one of them as per your requirement.
- Closed survey no. detail
- Old scanned VF-7/12 details / AnyRoR 7/12 / AnyRoR 7/12 Online
- Old scanned VF-6 entry details
- VF-7 survey no details
- VF8A khata details
- VF-6 entry details
- 135-D notice for mutation
- New survey no from old for promulgated village
- Entry list by month-year
- Integrated survey no. details
- Revenue case details
- Know khata by owner's name
- Know survey number detail by UPIN
- Know owner details in other language
Click on the other drop-down menu and select the appropriate options like District, Taluka, and Village, and enter the captcha code and click on Get Record Details. After that, the digital form of your details will be displayed on the screen.
How To Check The Urban Land Records at AnyROR Portal?
Similarly, to check the urban lard record-related details on the AnyRoR portal. It is advised to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Go to the AnyROR Gujarat website, i.e. anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the home page, click on “View Land Record - Urban”
- Step 3: Now you will be given two options, "Property card or Unit Property card". Select one as per your requirement.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to the following page.
Now click on “Select Anyone” to open to top-down menu and click the most appropriate one from these options.
- Survey Number Details
- Nondh Number Details
- 135-D Notice details
- Survey number by owner name
- Entry list by month-year (details of notes by year and month)
- Know the survey number by UPIN
- Step 5: In this step, fill in the rest of the details carefully and correctly, like district, City Survey Number, Ward, Survey Number, and Sheet Number.
- Step 6: Enter the captcha code and click on ‘Get Record Detail’. The details will be displayed on your screen.
How To Do Property Search at AnyROR Portal?
Those who want to access property details from the Gujarat government's land record website AnyRoR can follow the following steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Gujarat Revenue Department's AnyRoR which is anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the home page, click on "Property Search", available in the right upper corner.
- Step 3: Here, enter how you want to search property details, Property wise, name-wise, or document no, year-wise. Pick your option available under the "Select Any One" top-down menu.
Now, fill in the rest of the details carefully, like:
- Sub-registrar office
- Index 2 village
- Property/land type
- Search Type
- TP/Survey/Value Zone
- Application Number
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Verification Number (sent to mobile number)
Now click on the search button and the search result will appear on your screen.
How To Apply For Online Revenue Applications in Gujarat?
You may submit an online application through Gujarat's Revenue Department for permission to purchase land, pay a premium, apply for a title deed, apply for a city survey office, apply for a land survey, obtain non-agricultural permission, non-cultivation permission with non-cultivation premium, and to obtain a certificate of honest industrial purpose. Through the Gujarat Revenue Department's Integrated Online Revenue Applications (IORA) platform, these applications may be submitted.
To apply for permissions online on IORA, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the IORA website and click on Online Application (IORA) which is iora.gujarat.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the home page, click on "online application".
Now click on any one of them as per your requirement:
- New Application
- Registered Application
- Premium Payment Extension
- Show Cause Notice Presentation, then proceed further.
- Step 3: Fill in the rest of the details carefully like Purpose of Application, Application Type, Applicant’s Mobile Number, Applicant’s Email ID.
- Step 4: Enter the captcha and then click on Generate OTP. Fill in the right OTP and get the results.
How To Check 8/12 or 8A Land Records On The AnyRoR Gujarat Portal?
A person can access Gujarat's 8-12 or 8-A land records online through the AnyROR Gujarat website. For this, they need to follow the following steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the AnyROR Gujarat official website @anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the home page, click on the ‘Land Record-Rural’ section.
- Step 3: Here, on the "Select Any One" section, click on the 8A Khata details.
- Step 4: Now, fill in other details such as District, Taluka, Village, and Khata Number correctly.
- Step 5: Enter the Captcha Code and click on the "Get Record Details" section.
The details of 8 12 or 8A land records on AnyRoR Gujarat will be displayed on the screen.
How To Check E Chavdi on AnyRoR Gujarat Portal?
AnyRoR has the facility to check the E chavdi online through its portal. To access it, follow the following steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Go to the Gujarat land record website @anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- Step 2: Here, click on the ‘Land Record Rural’ link, available on the homepage.
- Step 3: Choose the ‘E Chavdi’ option from the drop-down list, available in the "Select Any One" option.
- Step 4: Fill in further details like District, Taluka, Village, and Captcha code carefully.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Get Record Detail’ button. The E Chavdi will be displayed online on your screen.
How To Check VF 7 Survey Number Details On The Gujarat Land Portal?
It is easy to access VF 7 Survey Number details from the AnyRoR portal. To get it, follow the following steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Visit the AnyROR Gujarat official website @anyror.gujarat.gov.in
- Step 2: Go to the ‘Land Record Rural’ section on the homepage.
- Step 3: Click on the option ‘ VF 7 Survey Number Details’ available on the "Select Any One" column from the drop-down list.
- Step 4: Fill in the rest of the details carefully, such as District, Taluka, Village, and Survey/Block Number. Enter the captcha code.
- Step 5: Enter the captcha code and click on the Get Record Details button.
- Step 6: The detail will display on your screen.
How to Check Revenue Case Details on AnyRoR Portal Online?
A user of the AnyRoR Gujarat portal can easily check the data of revenue cases online. These revenue cases could only be found with the land officer or Patwari before the portal's launch. But now it can be accessed from this portal. To access it, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the AnyROR Gujarat official website @anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Land Record Rural’ section.
- Step 3: Click on the option "Revenue Cases Details" available in the "Select Any One" column from the drop-down list.
- Step 4: Enter the rest of the details such as District, Taluka, Village, and Survey/block Number then enter the captcha code.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Get Record Details’. The revenue case details will be displayed online on your device.
How To Recover a Forgotten Password of Gujarat AnyRoR Online Portal?
In case any person has forgotten the password can still retrieve it. To recover their password, they are advised to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Visit the official AnyROR Gujarat website at anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the home page, click on the "Office Login" button available at the top of the Gujarat Land Records page.
- Step 3: IT will redirect you to a new page, which is sso.gujarat.gov.in. Here, click on the "Forgot Password?" button.
- Step 4: Here, enter your login name, and registered mobile number and fill in the captcha. Then, click on the submit button.
- Step 5: Proceed further with the password reset process and create a new password.
- Step 6: You have to submit the registered number for it, and you may receive an OTP to proceed further.
Land Measurement Fee in Gujarat
The Gujarat Land Record Department charges certain fees for the measurement of land for different purposes. Details regarding the fee are mentioned below in a tabular form.
|1||a) A survey number upto 1(one) hectare||600|
|(b) thereafter one more survey number of the same applicant of that land up to one hectare||300|
|2.||(a) If the area is more than one (1) hectare in a survey number then of the first one hectare||600|
|(b) thereafter every one hectare||300|
|3.||(a) up to four shares or two hectares per each survey number of share measurement||900|
|(b) if the survey number contains more than four lots, each lot if in multiples of one (1) hectare;||300|
|(a) if there is an application by the same applicant for surveying a portion of more than one survey number, for each subsequent portion||300|
|4.||(a) Up to four (4) plots of one survey number for non-cultivation||1200|
|(b) per each subsequent plot||300|
|5.||(a) Second visit fee (Revenue/Agriculture Supernumerary)||600|
|(b) Second visit fee for non-cultivation survey number||1000|
|6.||(a) Measurement for emergency measurement shall be two-tiered. Payment of measurement fee along with application (1) Completing the measurement work in 1 day and providing a copy of the measurement sheet per hectare||1800|
The revenue department of the Gujarat government developed an online platform to provide a range of services related to the land records extraction of both rural and urban areas.
Through the "Integrated Online Revenue Applications" (IORA) platform, the AnyROR Gujarat government has also made it easier for people to apply for several services online. However, the Revenue Department has not released any mobile applications; therefore customers must only use the web interface to access the services.